Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

interesting idea

i guess i'll check out episode two when i comes out. loved the use of the half life music by the way. some of the best electronic/ambience/rock i've ever heard.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

A ps3 fan but...

I liked this submission. made me chucle.

Good Fortune Good Fortune

Beautiful.

this has a great message. i don't believe it's a knock at religion i think it is simply saying that you can't just pray or wish for the things that you want. you must achieve them yourself.

Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

Awsome game but

sometimes it gets really frustrating because my AI is no where near as cleaver as you have made the pacman. and it's pretty much impossible to catch him alone so...yeah that gets my blood boiling.

Ballucks Ballucks

DUDE AWSOME!!! MY AUDIO YEAAAAAAAAH!

sweet! my music is in there! pretty fun game...but haaaaaaaaard!

Old Mcdonald Had A Farm Old Mcdonald Had A Farm

Really great glitch work. Though I admit that I like the production itself more than the song if that makes any sense. Keep applying this concept it's great.

JonH2O responds:

Yeah that does make sense. I agree, haha. Alls good in several hours work on a train ride.

There are limitations in syllables and samples I can splice up and this is about as complete of a sentence as I can squeeze in. :P

Becoming A Sex Worker Becoming A Sex Worker

dude... you're in a good place right now aren't you?

Quarl responds:

lol, yeah. a few weeks back I wasn't though. life is short and hard. make the most of it <3

I Still Love You I Still Love You

oh snap! yeah same as the first review. this is sick!

Quarl responds:

lava <3

Newgrounds Spamfest Newgrounds Spamfest

This is awesome!

Great job man! you've done awesome on this one. i like this style you've got going man. keep it up!